Monday, January 28, 2008

"Seasick Yet Still Docked" - Morissey



Chris came back from Thailand/Burma on Tuesday and I think he’s slept more than he’s been awake :O) but during his waking hours we’ve played Scrabble, talked, walked, cooked, went to Santana Row, played with his sister’s dogs, did crossword puzzles, etc. We saw There Will Be Blood on Friday which was CRAZY and awesome, but the best thing about it? We finally managed to watch a movie at the theatre for the first time since we met, almost 5 months ago. Anyway, we both spent the weekend being sick (and a bit disoriented- I think there’s something wrong with my ear…) but the blue, sunny skies today help to make things all better.

Nothing much planned for this week, though a friend gave me a buddy pass to his gym which expires on Thursday, so I will probably head there- as soon as I can move without feeling seasick. Got to catch up with friends and roommates, who I’ve been not-exactly-ignoring-but-just-been-too-busy-to-hang-out-with.

Besides that, I’m still trudging through Love in the Time of Cholera, which I insist on finishing. Maybe this week…

1 comment:

Valancy Jane said...

Better get that checked out, inner ear infecttions only get worse, but some antibiotics clear it right up.