Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I love my gals!



They're there when I really need 'em. I've never had girlfriends I could count on before. I've had a ton of guy friends but this... this girlfriends thing? It rocks!

Today, after a pressing dilemma kept me unfocused from work all day, Rohna asked if I wanted to meet for some tea at Samovar and talk (since I'm not drinking for a while). Sara came, too. I talked, they listened. They talked, I listened. Any guilt I had, slipped out the door into the cold, and disappeared. Before I knew it, we were laughing giddily, throwing out wonderful, bright ideas that we all secretly knew would never work but were fun to imagine, discussing our road trip to LA next month, blah, blah, blah...

By the time I got to BART, I felt all better. And while the dilemma persists, I know that whatever decision I make, I'll have my gals there supporting me.
(Sigh...)

1 comment:

Valancy Jane said...

I had a similar experience this last week.
*hug*