Monday, January 7, 2008

The Le and the Le and I



Funny, today I feel like I’ve not been at work, but rather been playing hooky like a child, constantly sneaking out to see my boyfriend. We left together this morning; he went off to take a test, while I headed to work. We met up again for lunch, where we squeezed in every possible opportunity to kiss and hug and hold hands, but alas… the streets just don’t allow for enough privacy. I sent him off with my keys to pick up his car from my garage, and then he came back to return them. I ran out of my building, jumped into his car, and we drove half a block up to make out.

I had gum in my mouth and rather than one of us choking on it, Chris pulled down his window for me to chuck it out, but instead, wonderfully klutzy that I am, the gum never quite made it out the window. He got out of his car to look for it and I burst out laughing and almost peed in my pants when I saw it stuck to the door. Fortunately, he found that “adorable”.

Not that we wouldn’t have done all of that on a regular day, it was actually because he’s off to Thailand and I won’t see him for two weeks. But he’ll send me dispatches. And I’ll send some back.

2 comments:

Valancy Jane said...

This inspires me to sneak off and make out with my boyfriend.

Poette said...

That's a long way to sneak off...