Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Master Cleanse: One More Time



My last attempt was unsuccessful so I’m trying harder this time. Erik started yesterday but I started today. I didn’t make enough lemonade for the whole day so I'm sitting here at my desk, staring into my empty cup. I have a headache and can’t stop thinking about food.

Here’s the list I was making on a post-it (before I caught myself) of all the healthy, protein rich foods I’m going to consume after I’m done on the 17th (not all in one day, of course):
Tofu Scramble
Marinated Tofu
Green Beans and Tofu
Salads with (Balsamic Vinaigrette)
Raw Vegetables
Water
Fruits
Yogurt: Plain, Vanilla, Maple
Granola and Yogurt
Plain Cheerios with Skim Milk
Tempeh (I will try it, at least once)
Almonds: Roasted, Salted, Spiced

This is when I stopped. I was going to start looking up recipes next. WAS. But I decided I was torturing myself. I might not last the full 10 days but I’m definitely trying.

No comments: