Monday, November 19, 2007

Sometimes It Rains, Sometimes It’s Sunny…



It’s that time of the year again. Already.

Last year, I was worrying about what to buy certain people for Christmas. At least I don’t have to worry about that, this year, so I’m concentrating on finding a dress for the holiday party, instead. Even though I’m already not looking forward to it cause I think it will be really pathetic. No dance floor, not enough space for people to do anything but sit at their dinner tables. No DJ, either, so they’re putting together some music to play on the sound system. At least we’re still having an open bar- not that I can even allow myself to drink much. And at least it’s just a few blocks from my house, so I can leave whenever I want to. And at least it’s in the Mission, so my friends and I can go somewhere else after we leave. And… well… I’ve been meaning to try out Farina.

But the dress. It has to be something nice. And not black. I’m thinking green. Unless that other older co-worker buys me one of the red dresses he’s been pointing out to me. (Kidding). Yes, I know. You want to hear all about my perfect-dress-hunt. (Kidding, again).

Anyway. Ho hum. It’s that kind of a day.

1 comment:

Dr. Joey said...

I know what you're talking about - I mean, it being that kind of day, not the "what dress am I gonna wear" type of day. At least you have a holiday party to go to... And yeah, go Green!