Monday, November 5, 2007

Another freak along the way, down the roommate hunt path...



A young woman, in response to my ad on Craigslist, e-mailed me a link to her Facebook profile instead of writing to me about herself. So I, a little surprised and definitely amused, attempted to check out her profile. I couldn’t see it because, of course, I’m not friends with her on Facebook. I e-mailed her back and asked her to tell me more about herself and how old she was etc., because I couldn’t look at her profile.

She wrote me again and said that she’s going to be 24 on Thanksgiving (when I specified an age range of 26-34 on my posting), and that I should “poke” her or send her a message on Facebook in order to gain access to her profile.

So I did. And I got to see her profile, and guess what? She is sooooo 24.

Her “About Me” section says:
“1 story that sums me up: i didnt want a surprise party for my bday. but someone threw it for me anyway. 100+ people showed up. i found out. so i decided to skip my own surprise bday party, to hell w/ everyone. lesson here~~ i mean what i say.”

Would this make me want to live with her?

1 comment:

Valancy Jane said...

Damn. I ........ she ...... wow.