Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh Shit!



So, randomly, oh so randomly, I decided to google myself today. I do this every so often, but OH MY GOD. Boy am I glad I did, today. Last Halloween, Lele and I ended up on the front page of the SF Weekly blog and smart ol’ me, I wrote a comment on that page recently, requesting a copy of the photograph. And guess what? I signed it with my real name!!! So when I googled myself, the Halloween picture (which is soooo not appropriate!), was the third listing from the top (Friendster being the first, Facebook second). Aarrggghhh!!! And I know for a fact my dad googles me. So of course, I called SF Weekly, found the editorial assistant for the blog and had her delete my comment. I’m still waiting for it to update. But guess what I found out when I re-googled myself to check if it had been updated? The fourth listing is my Twitter page. Arrghhhh!

I hate you, internet!

1 comment:

Twinkie said...

hee hee! I google myself as well. BUT since I'm a mom and come from a very conservative family I have NEVER ever ever posted even semi racy or allowed people to take semi racy pictures of me. I mean, what happens amongst friends should STAY amongst friends, right? LOL