Monday, June 23, 2008

Burn, Burn, Burn!



It was a really nice, warm (HOT!) weekend. Friday, Chris and I spent the evening hanging out at Dolores Park with a bottle of wine and some beer. Saturday, I didn’t know what to do with myself because of the heat. Went shopping for some summer clothes, knowing full well that they would probably be worn three days max. But I was dying! That night, my friend Omer was visiting from Phoenix and celebrating his birthday “back home”- since he used to live in the Mission. Drinks and snacks at Parea, the wine bar, and then some dancing at Little Baobab. I didn’t stay long for the dancing since I still have stitches on my shoulder and Little Baobab can get thumping! ;o)

Sunday, we all went to Stern Grove. Now here’s where the decision was made: Chris and I are 90% sure we’re going to Burning Man this year. Wow. Finally, after 5 years here in SF, I’ve made up my mind to go. We’ve got enough wigs. Now we just need to get at least three more people and an RV. We’ve already half-recruited Sascha (sans wife). Yo Playa! Here we come!

2 comments:

Rex Venom said...

Your words make me want to slur mine (meaning, I feel like a drink...)
Rock on!

Anonymous said...

where you at? it's been almost 3 months