Saturday, August 4, 2007

I was looking for some desi roommates...



JoAnn:
I am not a desi chick, but my parents are from Taiwan (is that close enough?) and it sounds like we may be compatible roommates.

James:
If you have any interest in meeting Luna and I please feel free to give me a call anytime, 415-513-6409. Attached is a picture of Luna and I so you can have a glimpse of us. Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you.

(He forgot to attach the picture of Luna, his dog, and himself. I didn't even get a glimpse, to figure out if they might be desi.)

Geoff:
Alright so I'm not a desi chick. I can't really even imposture a desi chick though I'm good with walks and facial expressions.

Lisa:
Hi. I'm not sure what a desi chick is, however, I'm a responsible woman looking for a roommate situation.

No comments: